Saturday 21 December 2013

Time Is Running Out To Win

The time is running out to win!  To celebrate my story "Worth Your Weight In Gold?" being selected as one of Wordhaus' best of 2013 I will be giving away one copy of the best of collection ebook.  The Best Of Wordhaus 2013 is available from Smashwords.com for $2.99 USD.  For that low price you get the 10 of the best stories from 2013 as voted by the Wordhaus readers.  Now how do you get your free copy you ask?  Simple, just follow me online.  You can follow me on Google+, enter your email to follow this blog, like me on Facebook, or follow me on Twitter.  Each way you follow me counts as one entry, so the more ways you sign up, the more likely you are to win!  If you already follow me, don't worry, you've already been entered to win.  The winner will be drawn on December 23rd, so you will have the book for the holidays.

Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment